Future Production AS is certified according to ISO 9001: 2008. The company is registered in Achilles Joint Qualification system. The company has an excellent HSE record.
- Future Production shall provide a safe work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- Safety shall be a key element for our products from design through the whole life cycle.
- We shall protect the environmental through responsible resource and waste management and protect stakeholder assets.
- All personnel working for Future Production shall safely return to their families after work.
Our Quality Policy
- Future Production shall through its activity be recognized for providing the correct quality in relation to deliveries of products, project execution, timeliness, predictability and customer handling.
- Future Production shall deliver as a minimum the same standard/quality as any comparable peer.
- Customer satisfaction is of vital importance to Future Production. Our employees shall always acknowledge and appreciate that our customers rely on Future Production to meet their expectations. It shall be understood that substandard performance from any individual may have a negative impact on the company and the customer, short and longer term.
- Improvement work shall be a continuous process in Future Production.