The MUX Compensation Systems are tailor made to each rig for safe and optimum routing and compensation of MUX cables (or umbilicals) in the moonpool.
The systems are designed to maintain wire tension and protect control lines from damage under various weather conditions.
Future Production MUX Compensating Systems are designed for optimum operational rig efficiency.
- Reduced manrider operation
- Increased weather window
- Simpler and safer operation
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced operational cost and NPT
Typical Scope of Work
- Sheaves on rails for MUX and hot lines
- Rails with trollies and hydraulic drive
- Compensating system
- (Pod line) Winches
- Compensating sheaves
and various other accessories as required.